Whoops! There was one especially bad bug in the previous build, so I’ve prepared a new update where that bug is gone – and to justify the release of a new build, there are several other bug fixes and improvements, as well.
To read a list of everything that was fixed in the latest build, please scroll down past this stunning artwork of Kokona by milkiii.tea!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- It is now impossible for Yandere-chan to dismember a corpse if there are no clean uniforms present at school (because this would create a situation where the player is bloody and cannot possibly switch into a clean uniform.)
- It is now possible for Yandere-chan to stealth attack a student with a bat or a weight, even if there are no clean uniforms present at school, since the act of doing so would not stain her clothing.
- The controller will now vibrate in sync with Yandere-chan’s heartbeat when she is near Senpai. (Decrease her sanity as far as possible to experience a very rapid heartbeat!)
- When spying on Gema, the bullies will no longer fuse into one entity while in their “waiting” pose (they will stand slightly apart from one another).
- Fixed bug that prevented students from switching to the Phone Addict persona if they witnessed a murder while holding a smartphone.
- Fixed bug that caused the player to get stuck in Yandere-chan’s room if they adjusted the game’s settings while in her room.
- Fixed bug that prevented students from being able to return certain dropped weapons to the weapon’s original position.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to walk between a student and the table they were sitting at, in the Gaming Club.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to drag corpses if “toggle run” was enabled.
- Fixed bug that caused a sphere to appear inside of the chemistry classroom.
- Fixed some typos.
- Adjusted Info-chan’s prices. (Something like this may seem minor, but it’s an indication that I’ve reached the stage of Osana testing where I’m moving away from placeholder debug values and committing to values that are equivalent to the item’s actual worth, and how much real work should be done to obtain them.)
Recently, I’ve been playing through Osana’s week and searching for exploits that make it too easy to eliminate Osana or circumvent Raibaru’s AI. I’ve fixed a LOT of exploits recently! With each day, I fix several critical things that would have resulted in a really disappointing Osana build. I’m also testing all possible outcomes in all events; “What if Raibaru is dead when this event takes place? Does the event break? How does the event change? How does Osana’s routine change?” etc. Pretty soon, I’ll be done with this type of broad “making sure nothing is broke” testing, and my focus will switch to Osana’s expulsion method, suitor, and befriend-betray event. Exciting stuff!!
Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator!