It’s really hard to break the old tradition of uploading a new build on the 1st and 15th day of every month!
I don’t have a new video for you, but I do have a bug-fixing build. To read about everything that was changed in the latest build, scroll down past this super-cool music video about Ryoba Aishi, created by Eisjon Noaj!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- A stealth attack will now cause a small amount of noise, enough to alert anyone who is extremely close by (within 2 meters). As a result, it is no longer possible to easily kill an entire group of students when they are walking in a “conga line”. (Eventually, I will probably adjust student pathfinding so that they are never forming “conga lines” in the first place…)
- The game now acknowledges the mech in the science club as an easter egg, meaning that the game will start using “easter egg logic” once Yandere-chan gets into the mech (for example, while the mech is active, the police won’t arrive at school before 6:00 PM, so that your time in the mech isn’t cut short).
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to get stuck in place while picking up a dropped object if they were so far away from the player that their animations were disabled.
- Fixed bug that would cause a delinquent to get stuck in a weird state if they pushed Yandere-chan after being told to go check their locker for a note.
- The little box that displays the name of a room behind a door is now displaying the proper text when Yandere-chan approaches a toilet stall.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to learn the opinions of dead students by carrying their corpses around school.
- If the police arrive at school after the player has activated an easter egg, you will now see a special outcome.
- Delinquents will now refuse to go check their locker for a note unless you have befriended them first.
- Fixed bug that caused sewing machines to become invisible when viewed in Cinematic Camera Mode.
- The low-sanity murder hallucinations now carry weapons, and are no longer misaligned.
- The player is now able to adjust the game’s settings while in Yandere-chan’s home.
- Replaced the “pushing male student off roof” voice clip with a much better one.
- The headmaster can no longer taze you if an easter egg is active.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Jojo easter egg from functioning.
- Moved some props that were clipping into walls.