A few years ago, Yandere Simulator had its first crossover with another game – Crush Crush, a game about clicking anime girls to make them fall in love with you! Remember?
When I visited Anime Expo this year, I got to meet the creators of Crush Crush in person; they’re wonderful and funny people! They were generous enough to give me two presents; plush dolls of their characters!
I was so honored to have these dolls, I posed them with one of my most prized possessions: a fan-made Yandere-chan doll that a fan gave to me a few years ago. Everything in this photo represents something important to me; that a fan cared enough about Yandere Sim to make a doll, and that I had an opportunity to have a crossover with a game made by awesome people!
The Crush Crush dolls are so incredibly soft and huggable! They’re now available from the Sad Panda Store: https://store.sadpandastudios.com/ I hope that one day I can also offer you an adorable plush doll of Yandere-chan! (Or Oka, perhaps? I think she’s the most huggable character!)
Okay! I’m done rambling about these precious dolls. I’ve prepared a new build! It’s mostly a bug-fixing / de-janking build, but it should be a quality-of-life improvement for some people. Click “Continue Reading” to read a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build.
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Students with unique walk animations where they put their hands near their faces (like Beruma and Toga) will no longer use those animations while carrying cleaning items (because the cleaning items would clip into their faces).
- Fixed bug that caused Sleuths to change their clothing outside of the locker room if they were splashed with water while stalking Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that caused Cooking Club students to fail to perform the correct animations after the player exited the Light Music Club minigame.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to see the “Red String of Fate” that was only supposed to be visible when Osana was alive and at school.
- Fixed bug that caused Geiju to speak uncharacteristically long sentences if he discovered a dropped weapon on the ground.
- Yandere-chan will no longer be considered suspicious when carrying a guitar if she is in the Light Music club.
- Fixed bug that caused some students to fail to remove items from their hands after witnessing a murder.
- Students now have reactions to seeing Yandere-chan carry a fire extinguisher, pipe wrench, or guitar.
- Fixed bug that prevented Sleuths from looking in Yandere-chan’s direction while stalking her.
- Fixed a prop that was floating in midair in the Photography Club.
- Fixed bug that caused teachers to lose their unique eye shapes.