There were some miscellaneous things in Yandere Simulator that felt very “janky”, so I took the time to fix them. Since this build focuses on minor improvements rather than bug fixes, I’m choosing to call it a “De-Janking” build rather than a “Bug-Fixing” build.
Before I present you with a list of all the janky things that got de-janked, I’d like to share a video created by a group of Chinese fans! It’s a video about Osana and Senpai, set to a Chinese song with lyrics that are appropriate for them. There are English subtitles so that you can enjoy it even without speaking Chinese!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Moved the delinquents to different classrooms (they are 2nd-years and 3rd-years, so they can’t occupy 1st-year classrooms). Horuda and Kuu Dere have been moved to 1st-year classrooms.
- If Yandere-chan talks to a student while standing extremely close to them, she will now back up to a more reasonable distance.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to turn in certain students’ Tasks (Kokona, Saki, Ryuto).
- The “Learned Topic” and “Learned Opinion” messages will now specify exactly what topic/opinion was learned.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan’s panties to be unaffected by changes in lighting.
- The text on the welcome mat in front of the boys’ locker room is no longer reversed.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Send Student To Locker” feature from working.
- Fixed hairstyles that turned invisible when Yandere-chan received a game over.
- Doors will no longer shove Yandere-chan when they are opening/closing.
- Added sound effects and voices to the maid minigame.
I didn’t learn about it until today, but someone turned my favorite video into a Yandere Simulator MMD! I love it!