While working on Osana, I fixed some miscellaneous bugs that were floating around in the previous build. I’ve prepared a new build with some fixes and additions!
Scroll down to see bigger versions of their astounding artwork!
my.art.is.bad has an inaccurate username, and a badass illustration of Delinquent Ayano!
Kuushi drew Ayano wearing a very intimidating face mask – I want to add it to the game!
Liliavellana drew Ayano in the school uniform I designed several years ago! That takes me way back!
TheGreyEyes drew four illustrations of Ayano, and each one is fantastic!
Now that I’ve finished sharing this outstanding artwork with you, I can get to the changelog!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Removed exploit that allowed players to keep a character stationary indefinitely by talking to a student about their Task and never dismissing the Task Window.
- Fixed bug that caused delinquents to pick up dropped weapons and return them to their rightful places, like good students.
- Adjusted the pathfinding grid so that it should be less likely for a student’s path to the male locker room to be blocked.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers / student council members to react to panty shots with the wrong line of dialogue.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to softlock if the player tried to attack a delinquent after befriending him.
- Added voice lines for the “Generic Placeholder” task. (Female only; no voiced lines for males yet.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s delinquent mask to turn invisible during a game over.
- Turned down the volume of the delinquent leader’s voiced lines, since they were distorted.
- Changed the animation that Yandere-chan performs when she uses the Intimidate option.
- Finally finished implementing the “Tasks” screen accessed from the pause menu.
- Adjusted subtitles for students reacting to certain types of weapons.
- Added a new easter egg – “Witch Mode”. Press RB (left ctrl) to activate her power, and then press X (the F key) to activate her secondary power.