Whoops! The last build had some really unfortunate bugs in it. I’ve uploaded a new build where those issues are fixed!
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this awesome artwork of Delinquent Ayano by inverted.pizza!
And also, this equally-awesome artwork by SakuraNoNeko!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause the counselor to believe that the delinquents were not present at school if only one of them was missing from the school. (This affects a dialogue option when the player attempts to blame her behavior on the delinquents when being lectured by the guidance counselor.)
- Fixed bug that would cause the Light Music Club’s minigame to fail to unload properly and remain active in the school scene even after the minigame had ended.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to complete a delinquent’s task even if their objective had not actually been fulfilled.
- Changed the drama club’s silk gloves from white to black, because it looks cooler and matches Yandere-chan’s color scheme.
- Fixed bug that prevented the money label in Yandere-chan’s room from updating properly whenever she spent money online.
- Fixed bug that would prevent delinquents from being able to react to murder properly if the player befriended them.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to crash when attempting to do the delinquents’ club activity.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to clip in to the plushie desk in the Sewing Club.
- Fixed bug that caused the cardboard box in the Meme Closet to disappear.
- Fixed the glitchy physics of Yandere-chan’s latest hairstyle.