A new feature has been implemented as a side-effect of putting Osana into the game! Here’s a video all about it:
By the way – the Nemesis manga has been translated into Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, German, and Italian! Wow!! I’m so grateful to everyone who helped to translate the manga into so many different languages!! You can find links to every version of the manga in the original blog post about it!
In addition to the ability to join the delinquents, the latest build also contains some other new content, as well! Click “Continue Reading” to see a list!
- Each of the delinquents now has a task; this means that it is now possible to befriend all of the delinquents.
- Normal students will do favors for you after you befriend them. However, delinquents function differently; they won’t do favors for you, even if you befriend them. Instead, befriending a delinquent offers different benefits.
- If you befriend a delinquent, they will no longer shove you when you get close, or become alarmed when they see you with a weapon. However, the true benefit of befriending the delinquents is something else entirely:
- If you befriend all delinquents, dye your hair blonde, lower your reputation below -33%, and use the “Tough” persona, you will be able to speak to Umeji (the delinquent in the yellow shirt) about joining their gang.
- If you join the delinquents, your reputation will never be able to rise higher than -33%, but you will gain a new command, “Intimidate”, which forces students to do favors for you without needing to befriend them first.
- It is now possible to purchase blonde hair dye from the online store accessed in your home.
- When wearing a delinquent mask, press the Left Alt key to change the texture on the mask.
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause a delinquent to repeatedly say his “shoving Yandere-chan away” voiced lines if he came near Yandere-chan while she was in a conversation with someone.
- Replaced the “teacher counters attack” animation with a new one. The original animation was weird, it looked like something an anime villain would do.
- Balanced maid minigame payouts so that it’s possible to achieve $100 on easy mode with perfect gameplay, and $200 on hard mode with perfect gameplay.
- Fixed bug that would allow a phone addict’s picture-in-picture “chase camera” to be visible while completing a Mission in Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause 3D models to stop rendering when the camera was rotated to certain angles inside the Photography Club.
- Fixed bug that would cause the student council to break up a practice fight in the Martial Arts clubroom.
- Fixed bug that would allow a character to become poisoned and splashed with water at the same time.
- Fixed bug that caused the wrong text to be displayed when accepting Hazu’s Task.
- Fixed bug that caused Sukubi Dubudi’s gym uniform to use the wrong texture.
- Updated music, credits, and menu background artwork for maid minigame.
- Added one new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
- Added a new easter egg to the game. When you activate this easter egg, there will be new functionality on the X button, Y button, and RB button. (On keyboard, it’s the F key, R key, and left ctrl key.) (However, I highly recommend playing Yandere Sim with a controller.)
- Updated the “Berserker Mode” easter egg. The Drakeslayer weapon now has unique attack animations when pressing the X or Y buttons (F key or R key).
- PSA: The new easter egg is activated by the “F8” key. If you are using OBS to record footage of Yandere Simulator, make sure that “F8” isn’t a hotkey that turns off the recording, or starts a live-stream, or anything like that.