A bunch of bug fixes piled up today, so here’s a new build with all of those bugs fixed!
To read a list of all the bugs that were fixed in this build, please scroll down past this cool artwork by _Maple_Leaf_108_!
By the way, the Nemesis manga has been translated into French! Now French fans of Yandere Simulator can enjoy it more easily!
- Fixed bugs with the Pause Screen that would occur if the player pressed the “confirm” button and “back” button simultaneously.
- It is no longer possible to collide with the cardboard box in the meme closet, because it could be exploited in various ways.
- Attempted to fix exploit that would allow Yandere-chan to brute-force her way into the boys’ locker room.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s head to remain tilted even after recovering all her Sanity.
- Fixed bug that caused fog to be rendered improperly after Yandere-chan stopped aiming her camera.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to walk out of the locker room while wearing a towel.
- Fixed visible gap/seam that was visible on Yandere-chan’s neck when using her towel model.
- The Science Club’s blood-cleaning robot now moves 4x faster and can travel up stairs.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to pick up certain soda cans.
- Fixed bug that caused Nemesis to always disguise herself as the same student.
- Fixed Discord Rich Presence, which had been broken in the past few builds.
- Fixed bug that prevented an outline from appearing around Kyuji’s hair.
- Fixed bug that prevented Mission Mode from functioning properly.