There was a really bad bug in the previous build! It feels wrong to upload a new build with only one fix, so I quickly fixed nine other minor issues to justify uploading a new build.
To read about the 10 differences between this build and the previous build, scroll down past this summer-inspired fan art by KODOKU-HANA!
Changes, Fixes, Additions
- The player is no longer able to receive a Placeholder Task from a delinquent, or from Gema. (These characters have special circumstances, and shouldn’t be given generic placeholder Tasks.)
- The text “(PLACEHOLDER TASK – WILL BE REPLACED AFTER DEMO)” will now appear during a Placeholder Task.
- Fixed bug that prevented the money label from changing color when in Mission Mode or Lovesick Mode.
- Fixed bug that made it difficult to change your persona at the mirror in the girls’ locker room.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to see the sun through the ceiling of the girls’ locker room.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to softlock if certain students were asked for a Task.
- Fixed bug that caused the frosted glass windows of the locker rooms to flicker.
- Minor changes to the UI of the online store.
- Minor fixes to paintings in the Art Club.
- Updated sponsors screen.