While working on Osana and the Mysterious Obstacle, I’ve been making miscellaneous bug fixes here and there. A significant number of bug fixes have piled up, so I’ve prepared a new build that should have fewer issues than the last one.
To see a list of everything that was fixed/changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this pretty artwork by la_petite_planete!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause the Mission Mode game over text to be misleading / incorrect if the player obtained a game over because they were witnessed while disposing of evidence.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to perform the “dumping corpse” animation in front of the incinerator while she was dumping something else, like clothes or a weapon.
- Fixed bug that prevented Mission Mode from acknowledging a correctly-executed mission if the target was killed during the struggle minigame.
- Fixed bug that would cause nearby students to perform the “group takedown” animation as Yandere-chan was receiving a Game Over from Senpai.
- The “Bullying” topic has been restored to the list of topics that the player can write about when leaving a note in a locker.
- Fixed bug that caused female Titans to spawn with towels and male Titans to spawn without face textures.
- Minor cosmetic changes to some characters’ face textures. (Also, updated portraits for all characters.)
- Re-positioned some of the props in the Science Club, and added one new prop to the Science Club.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to summon the Pain Demon.
- The radio will now emit music notes when music is playing.