It’s a recap of everything I added to the game last month! Check it out!
I’ve also uploaded a new build, which is mostly just bug fixes. Click “Continue Reading” to read a list of everything that changed!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause characters to become frozen while investigating mysterious objects (like a pool of blood, weapon, or limb) if they were a certain distance away from the camera.
- Because Yandere-chan now wears a towel inside of the locker room, the “Nude” button prompt has been updated to say “Towel” instead.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes cause a student who was pursuing Yandere-chan to run in a circle around her before confronting her.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s eyes to completely disappear when reacting to being caught by Senpai.
- Fixed bug with several hair models that would cause them to shine bright white if rim lights were active.
- Fixed bug that caused hitboxes to be visible as cubes during the “Enigma Mode” easter egg.
- Fixed bug that could result in Yandere-chan attacking Senpai when at lowest sanity.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Bullies from having correctly-textured accessories.
- Fixed more bugs with the “automatically attack at low sanity” feature.
- Added one new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
I’m aware of some really embarrassing bugs that have been plaguing the most recent builds, and I intend to release a new bug-fixing build that addresses these bugs in the near future. After that, my next priority will be the intro cutscene, the save/load system, or further improvements to the framerate.