Alright, fun’s over, back to normal.
I’ve fixed some bugs (so that I can have an excuse to release an update that removes the April Fool’s prank and restores Yandere Simulator to normal) and prepared a new build for you to download.
To read a list of everything that is changed or fixed in the latest build, please scroll down past this super gorgeous and badass artwork by BlueBlurApple!
Fixes and Changes
- Yaku’s visor will now do a better job of reflecting his emotions (sad eyes if he lost the trust of a teacher, angry eyes if he holds a grudge against Yandere-chan, pained eyes if he eats poisoned food, etc).
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to change their clothing while standing at the entrance of the locker room building, without having to actually enter the locker room area.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Cooking Club members from hiding in their classrooms if they discovered blood while in the process of handing out food to students.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Phone Addict to use the incorrect walking animation if they were distracted by a giggle after losing a teacher’s trust.
- Fixed bug that caused the Martial Arts students to tell Yandere-chan to get out of their way even when they weren’t practicing martial arts.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to use the “Send Home” command on a student who was suffering from the effects of a poisoned bento.
- From now on, a student who has been told to distract a bully will give up if they witness the bully bullying someone.
- Fixed bug that caused a student to be snapped out of their “ate poisoned food” state if the player giggled nearby them.
- Cooking Club members will no longer attempt to feed characters who are already eating a snack.
- Returned Yandere Simulator to normal. “Man Mode” is now accessible from the Easter Egg menu.