Remember that time when I made a video asking if Yandere Simulator should be re-named, and everyone said “yes”?
I’ve decided that now would be the best time to finally roll out a new name for the game. Please watch the following video:
Oh yeah, by the way, new build today. Click “Continue Reading” to read the changelog.
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Evolved Yandere Simulator to its permanent, final form.
- Reduced femininity of game by 100%.
- Increased masculinity of game by 1,000%.
- In some situations, you may actually see the protagonist’s depicted as a Japanese schoolgirl. Obviously, this is a top-priority bug that needs to be fixed right away.
- A strange bug causes the protagonist to speak with a female’s voice. Very peculiar.
- Some text still refers to the protagonist as “Yandere-chan” or “Ayano”. Oops!
- If you see the protagonist t-posing, this is not the result of missing animations. This is entirely intentional. He T-poses in order to assert his dominance.
Thank you for following the development of Mandere Simulator!