The changes I made in the Feb 15th update introduced some new bugs to the game. I’ve uploaded a new build that should fix those bugs! You can click “Continue Reading” to see a list of everything that was fixed and changed.
By the way, Sakura Media uploaded a new episode of their Yandere Sim-inspired series, “Lovesick”! Check it out:
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Changed the Occult Club’s daily routine. Now, instead of spending all day inside of their clubroom, they walk around school and attempt to research “The Seven Mysteries of Akademi High” – a series of urban legends that are associated with the school. Currently, you can only see them research 5 of the 7 mysteries. Can you guess what the other 2 are?
- Added some new props to the school – a painting, some mirrors, a basketball, a piano, and an anatomical figure. These are connected to “The Seven Mysteries”. The 7 mysteries will play a larger role during Oka Ruto’s week at school.
- Fixed bug that caused the “Find Locker” button prompt to display on a student’s profile if the player has backed out of the “Find Locker” menu without finding anyone’s locker.
- Fixed bug that caused students to come to school with their feet clipping through their shoes, and the Student Council to wear the wrong type of shoes.
- Adjusted pathfinding grid so that students might be more likely to walk down the center of a hallway instead of sticking to the walls.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to travel to the Cooking Clubroom after they had received food from the Cooking Club.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai to do a weird animation if anyone, anywhere at school was dying of poison.
- Male Sports Club members’ bodies now have varying degrees of musculature (thanks to help from EpicMealDev).
- Fixed bug that was preventing students from being able to drink from drinking fountains.
- It is no longer possible to put a bloody box cutter into a cardboard box.