The previous build was stable, but it did have a handful of issues that I wanted to correct, so here’s an update!
For a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous illustration by Tokay-toky!
Fixes and Changes
- Students in Yandere-chan’s class will now get out of their seats one-by-one instead of all standing up simultaneously.
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to give a snack to a student who was about to attend class.
- Fixed bug that caused the “Open/Locked/Lockpick” prompts to appear on the medicine cabinet.
- Fixed bug that caused Phone Addicts to hold their phones in their hands while eating food.
- The school’s sliding gate now makes sound effects as it opens / closes.
- Fixed physics bug with Yandere-chan’s most recent new hairstyle.
- Fixed bug that caused a wrench to be labeled as a dumbbell.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to poison Senpai.
- Adjusted Gaming Club lunchtime seating positions.
- Added props to the Sewing Room.
- Fixed problems with the F2 easter egg. Now it will have the atmosphere that I intended for it to have. There is no objective – yet – but there is something roaming around that may spook you…