Hi! I was worried that shrinking the school environment and re-positioning some areas would result in a whole bunch of new bugs. Fortunately, it only resulted in a small number of bugs, which have been fixed in this update. This build also contains a few minor changes and additions (such as a new Task for one of the students)!
To read a list of everything that is fixed or different in the latest build, scroll down past this absolutely adorable pixel art by Stefani “Dalmatia” Prsa!
Super cute, huh?!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause a Club Leader to instantly be aware that Yandere-chan was a murderer if a club member witnessed Yandere-chan commit murder while she was a member of that club.
- Fixed bug that caused students to behave incorrectly if they were instructed to “Go Away” while wearing club attire (such as a martial arts gi or a scientist lab coat).
- Fixed bug that caused Kaga Kusha to get stuck on the Science Club’s door during Cleaning Time, if the Science Club was shut down.
- Fixed bug that prevented a club leader from performing the correct animation when kicking Yandere-chan out of a club.
- Fixed bug that would cause a pink polygon to appear over the eyes of male students when their irises shrank in fear.
- Made it a little easier to pickpocket Uekiya’s keys (extended the amount of time that she stands still for).
- Fixed bug that caused Uekiya to perform her cleaning animation in the wrong locations during Cleaning Time.
- Fixed bug that caused a club leader to treat Yandere-chan normally even after kicking her out of a club.
- Moved some of the Gardening Club’s most useful items (shovel, axe, gasoline) into the gardening shed.
- Fixed bug that caused the distant mountains to turn white if School Atmosphere dropped beneath 100%.
- Fixed bug that would cause one of the debug commands to teleport the player outside of the map.
- Fixed bug that prevented a bucket of weights from being able to collide with Kokona’s head.
- Fixed bug that was preventing some students’ locker doors from being able to animate.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the player from being able to join the Gardening Club.
- Updated Cooking Club aprons so that each member’s apron matches their kerchief.
- Fixed bug that caused the Gardening Club girls to have long red fingernails.
- Fixed bug that made 5 of the “Mysterious Tapes” inaccessible.
- Added some props into the Gardening Club’s greenhouse.
- Updated the vending machine and soda can models.
- Updated the Gardening Club’s dirt path texture.
- Added one new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
- Added a Task for Gita Yamahato.
- Reduced the size of the occlusion culling box and converted background geometry into a skybox. (In short, I tried to improve a few rendering issues to improve the framerate. Please let me know if you see any improvement over the previous build.)