Oops! There was a new critical bug in the previous build. I’ve released an update that solves the problem, along with a bunch of other assorted bugs.
To read a list of everything that is fixed or different in the latest build, scroll down beneath this beautiful illustration by Kaizo Bear!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause the player’s reputation to increase after failing the LMC minigame, if they had positive pending reputation at the time they entered the minigame.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the Cooking Club members from using their “walking while carrying tray” animation, after the player had entered and exited the rhythm minigame.
- Moved the LMC chairs around slightly so that the girls’ hair won’t clip through the walls behind them when they practice with their instruments.
- Fixed bug that would cause some students’ facial expressions to change, after the player had entered and exited the rhythm minigame.
- Fixed bug that would cause to stand instead of sit, after the player had entered and exited the rhythm minigame.
- Fixed bug that caused a police investigation to take place every time Yandere-chan was expelled or suspended.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan to become unable to aim her camera after exiting the LMC rhythm minigame.
- Fixed bug that caused the LMC’s drummer to hold drumsticks in her hands even when she wasn’t supposed to.
- Fixed bug that caused Nemesis-chan to slide across the ground instead of performing a walk animation.
- Updated the LMC’s student portraits to include their makeup.