Looking for info about the fan art contest? Click here!
A large number of fixes and improvements have piled up over the past few days, so I’ve decided to release another bug-fixing build! To see a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, Scroll down below this gorgeous Christmas-themed illustration created by PhatMeows!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause student council members to make a remark about the last thing they witnessed you doing, after you grabbed their attention for a different reason.
- Fixed bug that would cause Mei Mio’s hair to have an outline in Yandere Vision, outside of circumstances when she was supposed to have an outline.
- Fixed bug that would make Student Council members slide across the ground if distracted by a giggle and Yandere-chan’s footsteps simultaneously.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Basu sister to stand on the rooftop and talk to thin air when her mind-broken sister was present at school.
- The player can no longer get arrested for committing murder in front of a security camera if they were wearing a mask while they did it.
- Fixed bug that could cause a student council member’s pepper spray animation to break if Yandere-chan was bloody while being sprayed.
- Added props to the meeting room in anticipating of adding weekly meetings between faculty, club leaders, and the student council.
- Standing close to a student council member for too long will now cause the council member to feel threatened and shove you away.
- Fixed bug that caused students to count as “missing” even if the player restarted the day after making a student go missing.
- A missing poster will now appear when Kokona goes missing due to dying from being pushed from the rooftop into a dumpster.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to continue holding a cleaning timer scrubber even during her food-preparation event.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student on cleaning duty to return to their first cleaning point after being distracted.
- A student council member can no longer shove or pepper spray the player while being attacked by a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student on a patrol to return to their first patrol point after being distracted.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s “Push” prompt to change into a “Talk” prompt under certain circumstances.
- The Student Council now wears white-and-red indoor shoes that match their uniform, instead of brown loafers.
- If a fence is erected on the rooftop, students will no longer clip into the fence while clapping erasers on the rooftop.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to become frozen in place after failing the pickpocket minigame.
- Fixed bug that would allow Student Council members to push Yandere-chan through walls.
- Student Council panty shots are now worth more than other students’ panty shots.
- Fixed bug that was preventing stealth attacks from putting blood onto weapons.
- Fixed a typo in the end-of-day sequence.
- Updated the panty models and textures.
I’ll be releasing a video on December 25th! I hope you’ll look forward to it!