If you haven’t watched the “Driving Your Rivals To Murder” video yet, please check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=908F0cP0j4c
My latest video answers some questions about the “Drive To Murder” video that was uploaded on September 30th, and also tells you what else I’ve accomplished over the past 2 weeks. I hope you enjoy it!
I’ve also uploaded a new build today, too. For a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, please click “Continue Reading”:
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Moved cassette tapes in the plaza so they’re not stuck in the hedges, rotated trees in the plaza so that duplicated trees aren’t obvious, and shrank the size of the sakura petal spawner in the plaza so that the petals can’t float into the school corridors.
- Coming to school at 8:00 will now cause students to stand where they would logically be standing at 8:00, rather than teleport directly to the destination they’re supposed to have at 8:00 (their classrooms).
- Musume now has a different animation when waiting for Yandere-chan behind the school, and also has a “trying to light cigarette” animation after Yandere-chan gives her cigarettes.
- Fixed bug that would cause the draw distance to snap permanently to “10” if the player got a game over in Mission Mode after adjusting the draw distance in the Settings Menu.
- Fixed bug that would cause Martial Arts students to carry their phones in their hands immediately after leaving the changing booth in their clubroom.
- Made sanity-retaining panties functional again (the functionality broke when switching over to the new sanity-based animation system).
- Fixed bug that could allow Yandere-chan to be apprehended by a Heroic Student and a group of 4 students at the same time.
- Fixed bug that would cause the instrument case to fall through stairs if Yandere-chan took it off while on a staircase.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the button prompt on the infirmary’s cabinet from changing between “Open” and “Close”.
- Carrying a bucket, a mop, or bleach is now considered suspicious outside of “Cleaning Time”, from 3:30 to 4:00.
- Re-fixed bug that would cause radio button prompts to appear on a radio that was being held by Yandere-chan.
- It is now possible to change the FPS cap in the Settings menu. The options are 30, 60, 120, and Unlimited.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause all students’ button prompts to disappear at the start of the day.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the Police timer from appearing if a student reported a poisoned corpse.
- Changed which classes students attend so that every classroom has at least 5 students in it.
- Fixed bug that would cause the nurse to get stuck on the beds in the Infirmary sometimes.
- Fixed bug that would cause bloody footprints to spawn in the air above the pool stairs.
- Fixed bug that would cause the ritual knife’s fire effect to be permanently disabled.
- The player can now use Yandere Vision while crouching or crawling.
- Students will now perform cleaning animations from 3:30 to 4:00.
- It is now possible to make a student bloody in Pose Mode.
- Implemented the Headmaster.
While I’m waiting for the animations I need to implement Osana’s confession cutscene, I’ll continue adding other content that has been waiting a very long time to be implemented.
Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator!