In case you haven’t heard, Yandere Simulator merchandise is now available!
Oops! There were a few embarrassing bugs in the previous build. I’ve prepared a new build that should be much more stable!
To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down below this tiny model of Osana’s room, as imagined by a Chinese fan of Yandere Simulator!
I think it’s sooooo cute!!! You can see an entire gallery of images of “Miss Najimi’s Bedroom” in this image gallery: http://imgur.com/a/nIJsP
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Previously, the player had to set a bucket of water above a doorway using the same button that opened and closed the doors, leading many players to accidentally set a bucket of water above a doorway when trying to open the door. In the latest build, the player will now use a different button to set a bucket of water above a doorway.
- I believed that I had disabled the “Gentle Eyes for Mai Waifu” feature in the previous build. However, I didn’t actually manage to successfully disable it! Oops! It’s properly disabled in this new build.
- Senpai will now consider it to be suspicious when Yandere-chan is aiming a camera at his face, and will react the same way he does when Yandere-chan is acting weird in his general vicinity.
- Removed half-finished save file functionality that was accidentally included in the last build, since it wasn’t meant to be revealed until it was 100% ready.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze permanently if the player tried to open the Photo Gallery while inside of Yandere-chan’s room.
- Fixed bug that would cause the props in the guidance counselor’s room to become bloody if the player brought a blood object into the room.
- Fixed bug that would cause sparkles to appear in a bucket of bleached water even after the bucket had been emptied of water.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Restore Sanity” text to turn an appropriate color in Mission Mode or LoveSick Mode.
- Fixed bug that was causing Senpai to enter the “Loner” camera reaction if Yandere-chan aimed a camera at his face.
- Fixed bug that was preventing students from performing their “socialization” animation while in LoveSick Mode.
- It’s now possible to toggle “Rim Light Mode” on and off by pressing the “R” button in the Settings menu.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the day of the week from being displayed onscreen while in LoveSick Mode.
- Fixed bug that was causing accessories to appear on Yandere-chan in the Befriend/Betray cutscene.
- Adjusted Musume’s student portrait (she was positioned very low in the image).
- Added physics to two of Yandere-chan’s hairstyles that didn’t have physics.
- Adjusted the appearance of “Rim Light Mode” again.