August 20th 10:25 PM Update: Ooooops! There was a terrible game-breaking bug in the build that I uploaded earlier today. I’ve uploaded a new build with the bug fixed. Sorry!
As I make progress on Osana, I fix the various bugs I come across. When enough bug-fixes have piled up, I release a new build…like this one!
To see a list of everything that is different in the latest build, scroll down beneath this gorgeous artwork by Aoi Nishida!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- The player is no longer allowed to set a bucket trap anywhere in the gardening club (it was possible to lock yourself into the shed or greenhouse by setting a trap while inside those buildings).
- The player can no longer talk to a student immediately after telling the student to go away. (The student has to finish their “go away” routine first.)
- Attempted to fix bug that would prevent Kokona from entering an “attack reaction” animation if she was attacked while she was bathing.
- Fixed bug that would cause Pose Mode to break when attempting to give a teacher a hairstyle with an ID lower than “1”.
- Fixed bug that would cause Gardening Club members to get stuck on objects when walking around the gardening club.
- Distracting sounds (giggles, radios) can no longer distract a student who is checking their locker for a note.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to slow down time while in Yandere-chan’s room.
- Fixed a few hair models that weren’t being affected by sunlight changing color throughout the day.
- Fixed bug that created a visible gap between the walls and ceiling in Yandere-chan’s basement.
- Fixed bug related to asking a student to distract Sakyu Basu during her lunchtime ring event.
- Changed the music that plays during the “Slender” and “X-tan” easter eggs.
- Adjusted the collision boxes for the doors at the school entrance.
- Restored hair physics to Kokona’s hair.