If you’re looking for information about my latest video, “Yandere-chan’s Childhood”, then please click here!
I’m back with another bug-fixing build! The purpose of this build is not to fix one giant problem, but to address many tiny issues that have been reported frequently over the past few days.
To read a list of everything that is different in the latest build, please scroll down past this gorgeous illustration by EnderM4sh!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- The player can now put up to 10 custom stockings in the StreamingAssets folder and make them appear on female students by editing the JSON file or using Pose Mode.
- Removed hidden debug command from the Senpai creation screen (sometimes people were hitting the debug button and reporting it was a bug.)
- Adjusted the nurse’s pathfinding code to eliminate the possibility that she could become stuck on some of the geometry in the infirmary.
- Replaced the love confession music that plays when Riku confesses his love to Kokona at the end of the matchmaking elimination method.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to walk on top of the fountains to the east and west of the school entrance.
- Fixed bug that was preventing characters from acknowledging that Yandere-chan was carrying a corpse in her arms.
- Fixed bug that prevented some of the YouTuber-related “meme accessories” from being affected by lighting.
- Fixed bug that would cause all students to turn and face Yandere-chan if she was leaving and going home.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to change a male student’s eye color in Pose Mode.
- Fixed bug that was preventing female students from emitting hearts when seduced by Yandere-chan.
- Adjust teacher routine times so that the faculty room is never without at least one teacher.
- Yandere-chan will now drop whatever she was holding before she begins the “Rummage” action.
- Updated some of the graphics that display on the computer screen in Yandere-chan’s home.