I had a new build prepared yesterday, but I ran into some technical problems that prevented me from being able to uploaded it. So, today’s build is twice as big as usual!
To read a list of everything that is fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous illustration by a talented artist from China named “Redall”!
Fixes and Changes
- Previously, I had made the decision to disable button prompts if the player was being chased by someone. I’ve decided to reverse this decision; it is now possible for the player to use button prompts when being chased.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Yandere-chan from picking up any objects that were dropped nearby Saki and Kokona while they were having their private rooftop conversation.
- Adjusted Sakyu Basu’s lunchtime event so that the player doesn’t have the option to steal Sakyu’s ring if Sakyu is staring directly at her ring.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “turn off radio” and the “go to locker room” states to get mixed up if they happened at the same time.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to send a student to distract another student who was in the “Go Away” state.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to strike up a conversation with a student who was distracted by a radio.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from being able to put a stolen ring into Kokona’s book bag.
- Fixed bug that would cause two of Yandere-chan’s hairstyles to disappear at the Heartbroken screen.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to put contraband into Kokona’s book bag during classtime.
- Fixed bug with the scrollbar on the Student Info screen.
- Updated the game’s pathfinding plugin. This resolved the issue of students spinning in circles whenever they were given a new destination, and also resolved the issue of teachers sliding across the ground as though they were on ice.
- Fixed an easter egg bug that would cause the player to become unable to perform a “Yandere Punch” after being shoved by a delinquent during a punch.
- Fixed bug that prevented some characters from being able to exit the school environment once they had reached the sidewalk outside the school.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from being able to make selections in the Student Info screen when inside of Yandere-chan’s home.
- Attempted to fix a bug that would cause the Journalist’s tapes to only come out of one speaker instead of both speakers.
- Fixed bug that would cause Pippi and Ryuto to get stock on the props outside of the computer lab when walking to class.
- Fixed bug that would make a friendship bracelet appear on Yandere-chan’s wrist during the Befriend/Betray cutscene.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from being able to summon a male with the same hair ID as Osana’s hair ID.
- Added a “Press the Y button to show or hide the delinquents” debug command to the debug menu.
- Yandere-chan will now drop anything that is in her hands when she enters a hiding spot.