Yesterday’s build contained a pretty serious bug, so I’m releasing a new build where that bug is fixed. This new build also contains a few other bug fixes, as well.
To see a list of everything that is fixed in the latest build, scroll down beneath this gorgeous illustration by Pyonworks!
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to slide across the ground at high speeds if they were trying to turn off a radio that distracted them while they were in the middle of changing their shoes.
- Fixed bug that would result in a glitchy text message from Info-chan if Yandere-chan took more than one photograph of Nemesis’ panties.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to distract a student using a giggle, when that student was already distracted by a radio.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to walk in place if they tried to return to their routine after turning off a distracting radio.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the player from being able to put contraband or stolen goods into a rival’s bookbag.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to continue emitting “talking” visual effects after being splashed with liquid.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to cauterize a corpse that did not have an open wound.
- Fixed bug that prevented randomly-generated teachers from having variety in their eye colors.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to run in place after performing a few attacks.
- Students will now stop holding books / pens when they are reacting to a distraction.