Today, I tried to mop up the last few remaining bugs caused by the Unity 5 conversion. One or two minor bugs might still be lingering around somewhere, but now the Unity 5 build should feel identical – or superior – to the last Unity 4 build.
To read a list of everything that is new in the latest build of the game, scroll down below this beautiful artwork by Tyuryo555!
Click “Continue Reading” to see what’s new in the latest build!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause a character to continue performing the “turn off Radio” animation even if Yandere-chan had already picked up the radio.
- Shrunk the size of character colliders so that characters can stand closer to parts of the environment, and be less likely to block each others’ paths.
- Fixed bug that was causing strange-looking shadows to appear on the highest stairways and on the roof of the school.
- Fixed bug that would cause the police to be unable to detect blood that was spilled during the murder-suicide animation.
- Fixed bug that was causing Saki and Koharu’s hair to have outlines even before their Student Info was obtained.
- Fixed bug that would cause characters to float above the ground while performing the murder-suicide animation.
- “Talking” visual effects will now come out of a character’s head when they are sitting and talking.
- Fixed bug that would cause one of the delinquents’ weapons to not have a texture.
- Added new animation for Yandere-chan when summoning the Jojo easter egg.
- Assigned a texture to a single fire extinguisher that was missing its texture.
- Fixed bug that would cause Nemesis’ knife to appear with strange colors.
- Fixed bug that caused male delinquents to lack a hair texture.
- Added a texture to a hair model that was missing its texture.