Yesterday’s build had a very strange bug in it. I wanted to fix it and release a new build immediately…but I don’t feel comfortable uploading a build with just one tiny change. So, I fixed a few other things until I felt satisfied, and now I’m ready to release a new build!
Before I show you a list of everything that is new and different in the latest build, I want to direct you to this incredible video!
The woman who has been providing Yandere-chan’s voice for the past 2 years, Michaela Laws, is the vocalist for this song! She did a fantastic job, don’t you think? The lyrics were written by Mom0ki, the voice of Midori (and Kokona, and Saki, and others)! The illustrations were made by Shy, and the music and video editing was done by Xandu. I’m super impressed with their work!
If you’d like to read a list of everything that has been fixed in the latest build, check it out below:
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Added “Good 1/2 Res” setting; it’s for computers that can run the game with good graphics, but still need half-res textures to avoid running out of available RAM.
- Fixed bug that would cause a panty-censoring shadow to appear on a character’s body even when they were not wearing a skirt.
- The smartphone camera will now have the same draw distance as whatever the player sets the main camera’s draw distance to.
- Fixed bug that would cause accessories to show up on Nemesis’ body even when she wasn’t supposed to have them.
- Fixed bug that would cause one of Yandere-chan’s hairstyles to clip into her head when she was crawling.
- Fixed bug that would screw up Kokona’s Thursday event if the event began before she changed her shoes.
- Fixed bug that would allow randomly-generated students to spawn with rival hairstyles.
- Fixed bug that would cause some objects to be completely invisible at low graphics settings.
- Removed the three Osanas chilling in one of the school corridors. Sorry about that!
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to poison Kokona during her Wednesday event.
Now that this build is out of the way, I’m going to get back to work on my next video. It’s more than halfway done; I anticipate that it should be uploaded sometime tonight. (My estimate is 12:00 midnight PST.)