Today’s update is very simple; it’s just a very minor bug-fixing build, with a couple of small improvements.
Scroll down past this phenomenal illustration by Ologica to read a list of everything that changed in the latest build!
Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- If a student witnesses something disturbing (like a murder or a corpse) and screams in fear, nearby students will turn and look in the direction that the screaming student is facing. Previously, other students would simply perform their regular idle animation when turning to look at what other students were reacting to. As of now, students will perform a “craning neck” animation while they are trying to see whatever other students are freaking out about.
- There is now a chibi anime figurine somewhere in the school. Why did I add it to the game? It’s related to Osana. How could it possibly be related to Osana? You’ll see, one day in the future…
- Added a special item in the first-floor east storage room. Once you’re wearing it, laugh in order to remove it.
- Fixed bug that would trigger the “Paranormal” flag even if Yandere-chan had not traveled to the demon realm.
- Fixed bug that would make the ritual knife play the wrong sound effect when absorbing a soul.
- Changed the model of the magical girl wand (the previous model was copyrighted material).
- Fixed bug that caused an object’s invisible collider to be visible as a white sphere.
- Decorated the Drama Club a little bit. It’s not finished yet.
- Added a couple of new hairstyles for Yandere-chan.
- Updated Yandere-kun’s running animation.