I’ve got two things to mention today!
The first bit of news I’d like to share is that I’ve been interviewed by Bijuu Mike, a YouTuber who enjoys Yandere Simulator. The interview ran for over 40 minutes! We covered a wide range of topics, from the origin of Yandere Simulator, to my history before working on Yandere Sim, to my plans for the future once Yandere Simulator is complete – and much more!
You can check out the interview below:
The next thing that I’d like to mention today is that I’ve prepared a new build to fix some of the bugs present in the previous build. You can find a full list of all the changes below:
Fixes, Additions, and Changes
- Fixed bug that made it possible to interrupt a student’s “waiting to meet Yandere-chan” protocol by asking another student to perform the “Distract” favor on the waiting student.
- Added a new debug object to the Light Music Clubroom that allows me to test out an upcoming feature. It’s too soon to explain this feature. Hopefully, you’ll find out soon.
- Removed some art assets from the game that were only meant to be temporary placeholders. (This time, it was the neighborhood outside of the school.)
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to use the “Push” and “Offer Help” commands on Kokona after splashing her with liquid.
- Fixed bug that was preventing sound effects to come from the two fountains on opposite sides of the school.
- Fixed bug that made Sakyu Basu’s ring appear on Yandere-chan’s hand during the Befriend/Betray cutscene.
- Fixed bug that made Senpai’s eyes appear white at the beginning of the Senpai customization sequence.
- Fixed bug that was disabling the “Custom Stockings” feature described in my previous blog post.
- Fixed bug that was disabling the “Custom Eyes” feature described in my previous blog post.
- Implemented new walking animations for Yandere-chan and female students.
- Adjusted Yandere-kun’s hair so that it’s not so flat against his head.
- Replaced the railing on the school rooftop with far superior models.
- Fixed bug that made one of Senpai’s facial hair models invisible.
- Implemented a new running animation for Yandere-chan.
- Implemented a new walking animation for males.