I’ve got two things for you today! The first thing is a new build of the game, with some bug fixes and adjustments. The second thing is…a rap battle between Yandere-chan and Osana Najimi! Yes, that’s right! You can see the battle here:
Fixes and Changes
- Updated some of the sanity-based killing animations so that the victim’s body would not wind up too far away from their position at the beginning of the animations.
- Fixed bug that was causing a shadow to appear over Yandere-chan’s face if the player activated the panty censor before or during Tornado Mode.
- Fixed bug that was causing the “Befriend/Betray” cutscene to break if the player had chosen the 6th school uniform.
- Changed the functionality of Blade Hair Mode. The original functionality was too difficult to activate.
- If school atmosphere is low, the school’s loading screen will be different.
- Fixed clipping problems with a few of Yandere-chan’s hairstyles.
- Sanity-based killing animations are now activated by default.
- Added twelve new hairstyles for Yandere-chan.
- Added one new accessory for Yandere-chan.
- Fixed typos in the game’s credits.
In 2015 and 2016, I asked fans for a lot of feedback, but rarely did I ever make videos acknowledging that feedback or announcing how it would affect the game moving forward. I was planning to make a “Tying Up Loose Ends” video, where I’d finally address many of the subjects that never received proper closure in 2015 or 2016. As I started writing out the script for this video, I realized that one specific topic – the subject of adding a small town into Yandere Simulator – was so multifaceted that I could create an entire video about that one subject alone. So, here’s a video about that one issue!
Here are the polls that I’d like you to vote on:
I’m sure that many of you are thinking, “Don’t talk about that! Talk about Osana! What is the latest progress on Osana?”
If that’s what you’d really like to hear about, then click “Continue Reading” to hear what I’ve been doing over the past 2 weeks.
EDIT: Uploading the new builds right now.
Just to keep you updated: I intend to upload a new video and a new build in about 3~4 hours.
Here’s an illustration that will be appearing in my next video:
Have fun speculating about what this could mean for Yandere Simulator!
Thanks for your patience!
I apologize for not making this blog post sooner!
I intend to release a new build and a new video very soon; within 24~48 hours.
I’m sorry for keeping you waiting!