There were a lot of things that were bothering me in the previous build, so I’ve uploaded a new build that addresses most of the issues! This build also contains a few changes to the schoolgrounds; take a look!
Many areas got a makeover:
- In front of the school
- In the plaza in the center of the school
- Near the incinerator area
- In front of the running track
- In front of the gardening club
- The sides and the back of the school
For a long time, it was bothering me that Yandere Simulator’s schoolgrounds were so empty and barren. I wanted to spruce it up with some decorations…but visuals are a very low priority, compared to gameplay-related features, so I never took the time to decorate the areas outside of the school. However, I just couldn’t stand the barren look any longer, so today I finally decided to make some adjustments.
This isn’t meant to be the “final” look of the schoolgrounds; it’s merely meant to be an improvement. My ultimate goal is to get the school looking more like this – but it will be awhile before we reach that state.
Here’s a list of everything else that changed in this build:
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Cauterize” text to appear onscreen instead of “Dismember” if the player was holding a circular saw nearby a corpse after cauterizing it.
- Fixed bug that was causing the delinquents to perpetually perceive Yandere-chan as being near a corpse after activating the Flame Demon easter egg.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze when trying to dismember a corpse after it had been cauterized.
- Fixed bug that would make the Flame Demon / Tornado Mode dress completely disappear at the Heartbroken screen.
- Fixed bug that would cause sanity-based animations to deactivate after the player had tranquilized someone.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s stocking texture to appear on her face when in the locker room.
- Fixed bug with the katana’s low-sanity killing animation that was causing an unsmooth loop.
- Fixed a bug with the hair physics of one of the new hairstyles.
- Decorated the school with more walkways, trees, and bushes.
- Fixed clipping issues with one of the new hairstyles.
- Moved the hedge maze to a new location.
79 thoughts on “February 10th Bug-Fixing Build”
And on that day, the school’s population dropped by a staggering 50% due to allergies.
I wish I could thumb up your comment.
I really like the new school design, but, as many people mentioned before, I think there are too many of these tiny sakura trees. In my opinion it’d look much better if only every second or even every third of them stayed. It’d be more spacious. But rest of the decorations are very good – bushes, maze, more paths and stuff. And I know it’s not a final design, just wanted to say what’s my impression (no one cares anyway, lol) ;3
Oh and I know that I’m late 🙂
Geez…you got a sudden boner for trees huh? I know this isn’t final and will be changed in the future but still WAY too many fucking trees, man. Like maybe a tree at every corner and regular/rose bushes everywhere else for a temp solution. I love you, Dev, but you’re going to burn my retinas with all that pink.
I wish I could like that comment
hope those things will not my laptop to be laggy :3
i’m pretty sure this game isn’t meant to work on a laptop. although with the Winebottler app i can run the game on my Mac, so it kind of does work.
A loootttt of people play this on laptops.
I play it all the time on mine. 😛
It depends on your specs, man.
so did you have a good time playing sims?