There were a lot of things that were bothering me in the previous build, so I’ve uploaded a new build that addresses most of the issues! This build also contains a few changes to the schoolgrounds; take a look!
Many areas got a makeover:
- In front of the school
- In the plaza in the center of the school
- Near the incinerator area
- In front of the running track
- In front of the gardening club
- The sides and the back of the school
For a long time, it was bothering me that Yandere Simulator’s schoolgrounds were so empty and barren. I wanted to spruce it up with some decorations…but visuals are a very low priority, compared to gameplay-related features, so I never took the time to decorate the areas outside of the school. However, I just couldn’t stand the barren look any longer, so today I finally decided to make some adjustments.
This isn’t meant to be the “final” look of the schoolgrounds; it’s merely meant to be an improvement. My ultimate goal is to get the school looking more like this – but it will be awhile before we reach that state.
Here’s a list of everything else that changed in this build:
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Cauterize” text to appear onscreen instead of “Dismember” if the player was holding a circular saw nearby a corpse after cauterizing it.
- Fixed bug that was causing the delinquents to perpetually perceive Yandere-chan as being near a corpse after activating the Flame Demon easter egg.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze when trying to dismember a corpse after it had been cauterized.
- Fixed bug that would make the Flame Demon / Tornado Mode dress completely disappear at the Heartbroken screen.
- Fixed bug that would cause sanity-based animations to deactivate after the player had tranquilized someone.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s stocking texture to appear on her face when in the locker room.
- Fixed bug with the katana’s low-sanity killing animation that was causing an unsmooth loop.
- Fixed a bug with the hair physics of one of the new hairstyles.
- Decorated the school with more walkways, trees, and bushes.
- Fixed clipping issues with one of the new hairstyles.
- Moved the hedge maze to a new location.