Whoops! There were a couple of significant problems in the previous build. I prepared a new one for you as quickly as I could! There was also a problem that was preventing the launcher from giving people the latest build of the game; I’ve fixed that problem, too. You can scroll down to the bottom of this blog post to see a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build.
This is the part of the blog post where I usually share some remarkable fan art that I discovered online. But, today, I want to give the spotlight to a very different type of fan-made content. A Russian gentleman has produced a series of videos where he superimposes himself into Yandere Simulator’s school, and interacts with Yandere-chan and the other students. I think that’s sooooo cool!
When I first started working on Yandere Simulator, I never would have imagined that it would eventually inspire people to create videos like this! It’s a very silly video, but I still think it’s awesome, and I simply HAVE to share it with you. Even if you don’t speak Russian, you’ll probably be able to follow the plot anyway:
Okay! Now, on to the changelog:
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that was causing the game to load all student portraits every time the Student Info menu was opened – instead of only loading them once – which had the side-effect of causing the game to run out of memory and crash for some users.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to strip off bloody club clothing (such as the martial arts gi or the painter’s frock).
- Fixed bug that would cause the fountain to be brightly lit at all times of day, regardless of the current amount of sunlight.
- Fixed bug that would cause female randomly-generated students to spawn in a completely broken state.
- Changed the brightness level of some textures so that they are not blindingly white at noontime.
- The Cyborg Ninja easter egg now makes Yandere-chan immune to Senpai and teachers.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Kuu Dere to spin in circles on the school rooftop.
- Adjusted door animation speed so that doors do not instantly snap open and closed.
- Strengthened “the first line of defense” and “the second line of defense.”
- Fixed bug that caused Yui Rio to spawn with Yandere-chan’s hairstyle.