Click here to read about the game’s newest feature, Mission Mode!
Click here to read about the annual fan art contest!
Even though I’m supposed to be on vacation, I suddenly felt a burning desire to work on Yandere Sim, so I fixed a bunch of bugs, and now a new build of the game is available for you!
Scroll down past this absolutely amazing artwork by the super-talented Pikokko to read a list of everything that is new in the latest build of the game!
- Fixed bug that would cause certain variables (the player’s club, the player’s stats, the status of various tasks) to not be reset when retrying or replaying a mission.
- The player now begins Mission Mode with “1” in all stats (meaning that it is now possible to carry corpses in Mission Mode without joining the Gaming Club).
- Fixed bug that made the game fail to recognize that a corpse had been incinerated if the corpse was dismembered before being incinerated. (Sorry, Jay…)
- Fixed bug that was giving very thick black outlines to teachers’ glasses, causing them to look as though they were wearing large dark sunglasses.
- Fixed bug that would cause the cardiograph to appear onscreen at all times, even when the HUD was supposed to be invisible.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to complete the “Dispose of murder weapon” objective under some circumstances.
- Adjusted Mission Mode so that the black-and-red school uniform is the default uniform for that mode.
- Fixed bug that would make teachers teleport if the player pointed a camera at a teacher’s face.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to exit a mission while being chased by a teacher.
- Gave a new appearance to the Mission Accomplished and Mission Failed screens.
- You can now press the “z” key to censor panties during Mission Mode.
Okay! Back to my vacation!
…for a few hours, at least, until the urge to work on Yandere Sim strikes me again…