The Rival Introduction Video is finally out! You can read all about it here!
While I was waiting for the volunteers to submit what I needed, I fixed bugs and made some minor additions to the game…and now a new update is available!
Here’s everything that is new in the latest build:
- Fixed bug that was causing panties to not be censored by the “Censor Panties” command. (Thanks to Johny Michelson, who also helped out with the nurse’s character model and a few other miscellaneous things.)
- Adjusted the code that dictates how a character reacts to murder so that Kokona/Riku will attack Yandere-chan if Yandere-chan kills one of them after the two of them have become a couple.
- Fixed bug that would cause Riku to speak with a female’s voice instead of a male’s voice if he was sent to the dating spot and then didn’t have any sort of interaction.
- Fixed bug that caused students who spotted Yandere-chan doing something suspicious to tilt at extreme angles if Yandere-chan was at a different elevation.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan / Kokona to sit in midair when bathing, if using the stool in the girls’ locker room to bathe.
- Fixed bug that was causing Riku’s head to appear bald after witnessing murder, if he was wearing one of the new hairstyles.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to use the “Offer Help” command on the rooftop even if Kokona was dead.
- Yandere-chan’s “Seduction” skill now adds a bonus to her Affection Multiplier during the dating minigame.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to spin wildly if she was shoved by a delinquent while tripping.
- Brightened up the texture of the white paths around the school.
- Updated the Student Council President’s appearance.
- Added 13 new commands to the debug menu.
- Improved the “Turn off radio” animation.
- Fixed a typo in the dating minigame.
The Characters page is not complete yet. Tomorrow, I’m going to upload 10 more profiles, including a few characters whose true identities will be a mystery for quite some time.
After that, I’ll begin working on a video that will explain everything that will need to be done before Yandere Simulator can receive its first official rival.