If you’re looking for information about the latest build, click here!
There were a couple of really bad bugs still lingering around in the last build, so I decided to produce a new build that fixes those issues – and I fixed some other, minor issues, too.
Scroll down past this creepy-yet-beautiful illustration by Eisjon to see a list of everything that I fixed in this build!
- A student who is in the middle of their love confession protocol (leaving a love letter, finding a love letter, waiting under the cherry tree) can no longer be distracted by a giggle from Yandere-chan.
- Tweaked the code for the students’ pathfinding in an attempt to prevent the framerate from dropping so much when speeding up time. (At this point in time, I am not yet finished solving this problem.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to become stuck when trying to exit the third floor hiding spot if there was a student standing near that spot.
- Fixed bug that was causing the 4th school uniform option (the brown blazer) to appear differently on Yandere-chan than on every other student.
- Adjusted Kokona’s “insert love letter into locker” animation and added a love letter into her hands when she performs the animation.
- It is no longer possible for corpses to fall through the ground if they have been dragged onto the sidewalk outside of the school.
- Fixed bug that was causing students to become invincible while running out of school, as long as they were past the school gate.
- Fixed bug that was causing the game to become unresponsive after fulfilling Musume’s request for a box of cigarettes.
- Fixed bug that was causing mind-broken slaves to enter the “reacting to murder” state…while committing murder.
- Made the Pink Panties buff functional (it applies a boost when Matchmaking).
The Rival Introduction Video is still on the way. Once again, I apologize that it is taking so long! Thank you for your patience!
99 thoughts on “September 24th Bug-Fixing Build”
I’m so excited for the Rival Introduction video!
Well… I lost all my excitement because 1: He said it’d take only 2 days to a week and nothing came up (at least he hasn’t spoken of anything ”coming up”) and the only thing on my mind is that it’s probably gonna take 2 weeks to get the rival vid and 2: It’s only gonna be 3 minutes long. 3 MINUTES.
Game development takes TIME. Yanderedev is taking almost all of his time to work on this game for YOUR entertainment, so don’t complain when he says things are going to take a little longer than planned. You should be grateful that he’s making this game at all.
2 WHOLE MINUTES
You and me both 🙂
its been 4 days since an update, the next update or the rival introduction video is gonna be SO GOOD i can feel it
Hi if you need voice actor for the Rival Introduction video I would be happy to help ^^ Since I’ve done a lot of voice acting in the past
Then,send him an email.Read the volunteer page for more info. PLEASE READ IT BEFORE SENDING HIM ANYTHING!
HE SAID IT WRONG ITS PRONOUNCED “Ciggies”