If you’re looking for information about the latest build, click here!
There were a couple of really bad bugs still lingering around in the last build, so I decided to produce a new build that fixes those issues – and I fixed some other, minor issues, too.
Scroll down past this creepy-yet-beautiful illustration by Eisjon to see a list of everything that I fixed in this build!
- A student who is in the middle of their love confession protocol (leaving a love letter, finding a love letter, waiting under the cherry tree) can no longer be distracted by a giggle from Yandere-chan.
- Tweaked the code for the students’ pathfinding in an attempt to prevent the framerate from dropping so much when speeding up time. (At this point in time, I am not yet finished solving this problem.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to become stuck when trying to exit the third floor hiding spot if there was a student standing near that spot.
- Fixed bug that was causing the 4th school uniform option (the brown blazer) to appear differently on Yandere-chan than on every other student.
- Adjusted Kokona’s “insert love letter into locker” animation and added a love letter into her hands when she performs the animation.
- It is no longer possible for corpses to fall through the ground if they have been dragged onto the sidewalk outside of the school.
- Fixed bug that was causing students to become invincible while running out of school, as long as they were past the school gate.
- Fixed bug that was causing the game to become unresponsive after fulfilling Musume’s request for a box of cigarettes.
- Fixed bug that was causing mind-broken slaves to enter the “reacting to murder” state…while committing murder.
- Made the Pink Panties buff functional (it applies a boost when Matchmaking).
The Rival Introduction Video is still on the way. Once again, I apologize that it is taking so long! Thank you for your patience!