If you’re looking for information about the latest build, click here!
It’s that time again! The last build contained some nasty bugs, so I’ve uploaded a new build that should work much better.
To read a list of everything that is new in this build of the game, scroll down past this parody of the Cathrine box art, illustrated by the super-talented Koumi-chen! All of her artwork is gorgeous, so go check it out!
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s head to sometimes rotate 180 degrees. (As a side-effect of fixing this bug, Kokona no longer smoothly turns her head when looking towards something. She now “snaps” her head to look in that direction.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to look directly down through the floor or directly up through the ceiling at attractive students in the rooms beneath or above her current position.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause the player to become permanently stuck in the Yanvania minigame by dying and leveling up at the exact same moment in time.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to get stuck in a “posing for camera” pose if the player aimed a camera at her while she was holding hands with a boy.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to run in place if the player pointed a camera at her face while she was following Yandere-chan around.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s camera phone to flicker black sometimes.
- Improved Riku’s stalking animation so that his feet are no longer sinking into the ground.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s hair to appear white in the “Befriend” cutscene.
- Updated one of Ryuto’s lines so that it matches his written dialogue.
- Fixed bug that made male delinquents’ bodies invisible.
- Changed the appearance of the Phantom Girl.
I have a feeling that I fixed more things, but didn’t write them down in the changelog…oops!
The Rival Introduction Video is coming along smoothly. I’d love to focus 100% of my time on the Rival video and get it out soon, but that depends on the number of critical bugs that people are running into. Hopefully this new build runs smoothly, so I can focus on the Rival video!