(Edited at 4:00 PM PST. Scroll down to read the edit.)
Help! I can’t stop releasing bug-fixing builds! It keeps happening!
Scroll down past this absolutely gorgeous illustration by the amazing Yu Yumihana to see a list of everything that is fixed in the latest build of the game!
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to freeze if the player disposed of the corpse of a character involved in a murder-suicide before the police arrived.
- Fixed bug that would cause Teachers Pets to tilt at bizarre angles after reporting a murder to their teachers and then hiding in their classrooms.
- Fixed bug that would cause Oka to perform her “spying on the Basu sisters” action even if the Basu sisters were dead AND her club was closed.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause the police to obtain information from witnesses who were killed after seeing whatever they had witnessed.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to tilt at bizarre angles when Yandere-chan spoke to them while standing at a higher or lower elevation.
- Fixed bug that would cause weapons to be visible penetrating through a mind-broken slave’s body as they walked toward their victim.
- The player can now leave a note in Kokona’s locker even if they have not eavesdropped on her Monday conversation.
- A character who has changed out of her school uniform will now no longer try to change shoes at their locker.
- Fixed bug that would cause Mai Waifu’s left eye to not cycle between colors when she was kidnapped.
- Fixed bug that would cause some voiced lines to not play audio.
- Implemented better “check locker for note” animations.
- Improved the mind-broken slave’s suicide animation.
Oops! Found a couple of serious bugs – had to release another bug-fixing build!
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from being able to leave a “Domestic Abuse” note in Kokona’s locker the same day they eavesdropped on her rooftop conversation.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to leave school before 5:30 PM even if she had accepted a note agreeing to meet someone on the rooftop at 5:30 PM.