I noticed that there were a few pretty bad bugs in the last build, so I’ve got another bug-fixing build to roll out! Scroll down past this gorgeous illustration by Affanita to see a list of everything that has been changed in the new build!
- If the player puts Sakyu’s ring inside of Kokona’s book bag but does not report Kokona for theft, then Kokona will simply find Sakyu’s ring inside of her book bag and then return it to her after school, making it impossible to frame her for theft in the future.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to become unable to interact with any students after speaking to the guidance counselor.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to place a stolen phone in the Cooking Club before the player had actually stolen a phone.
- Changed a line of dialogue to reference the fact that the player must hide cigarettes in Kokona’s bookbag, not in her desk.
- Fixed issue with one of Yandere-chan’s new hairstyles that would cause it to not have a black cartoon outline.
- Replaced the copyrighted music from the Cyborg Ninja easter egg with an original track by Damprog Music.
- Corrected errors in the guidance counselor’s subtitles.
- It is now possible to put facial hair on Senpai’s face.
- Changed “Report Panties” to “Report Panty Shots”.
- Added a new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
I’d love to say that this build is absolutely free of game-stopping bugs, but there’s always a possibility that I somehow missed one or two. There might be another bug-fixing build tomorrow, as well. Time will tell!