Hello! I’ve got a new update prepared. Don’t get too excited; most of the changes in this new update are cosmetic in nature.
Several of the game’s most important scripts have been bothering me for a very long time, because they weren’t as optimal as I wanted them to be. I spent a few days re-writing these scripts and then re-writing a bunch of other scripts to be compatible with the changes I had made. This update might seem very boring, because there aren’t any awesome new features to show off, but it was still very important for me to spend some time fixing those scripts. Hopefully, the changes that I’ve made will speed up development in the future!
If you’d like to read a list of the fixes in this build, scroll down below this extremely badass illustration from Shyua!
By the way – Yandere Simulator contains a lot of copyrighted material (like the Attack on Titan theme song) that was added to the game because it seemed funny at the time, but I can’t sell a game that contains content I don’t have permission to display. Some things (like Megalovania and the Gaster Blaster skulls) will have to be changed or removed in the future. Enjoy these things while you still can, because they will be replaced by parodies in the future.
I’ve added a “credits” sequence to the game, accessed via the main menu. The current credits sequence does not contain a complete list of all people who have contributed to the game; I just decided to get the credits sequence started.
If you have created an asset that is currently in the game, and your name is not listed in the credits, please send me an e-mail with “Credits” in the subject line and let me know tell me that you’d like to be credited. Please include a screenshot of your work so that I know what it is that you’ve contributed.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to smile and post if the player aimed a camera at her while she was nude. (I don’t have “react negatively to someone trying to take pictures of you while you’re nude” animations yet.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s phone call event to get screwed up if Kokona was posing for a picture when the event began, or if the player pointed a camera at her during her event.
- Fixed size of the club leader armband, which was clipping into characters’ arms in some of their outfits.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai to become a floating pair of eyes during a game over sequence.
- Fixed clipping issue in the female mohawk hairstyle.
- Fixed a typo on Kokona’s student info page.
- Gave original hair models to the first 6 female characters so that they don’t have to walk around wearing modified versions of Yandere-chan’s hair.
- Added the “moon choker” accessory to students in the Occult Club.
- Enabled more hairstyles for Senpai during Senpai customization.
- Implemented a new hairstyle for Midori.
- Added a new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
99% of the hairstyles in Yandere Simulator were created by the extremely talented Druelbozo! If you want Druelbozo to be able to continue contributing to Yandere Simulator, please consider supporting him via Patreon!
I try to update the game on the 1st and 15th days of every month. There are only 7 days remaining until the 15th. Since there’s almost no time left in the day today and I need to spend 1 day recording a video about the latest update, I really only have 5 days to work. Can I implement dismemberment within the next 5 days?
Remember to keep this in mind!