I’ve got a bunch of bug fixes for you! Click here to download the next build! If you’d like to read a list of all the things that are fixed / changed in this build, scroll down past this absolutely gorgeous artwork by TheJennyPill!
Fixes and Changes
- When students play games in the computer lab, they are supposed to shut the game off when they walk away from the computer. I’ve fixed a bug that was preventing the students from properly shutting the game off when walking away from their computers during some circumstances.
- It is no longer possible to tell a student to “Go Away” if they are currently walking from one place to another. It is now only possible to tell a student to “Go Away” if they have actually reached some destination that they intend to occupy for some time.
- Previously, telling multiple students to “Go Away” would cause them to all travel to the exact same spot and attempt to occupy one position in space. Now, telling multiple students to “Go Away” causes them all to go to different spots.
- Fixed bug that would cause the laptop girl to continue talking and animating even if time had stopped (via pausing or taking a picture). Also, the girl’s speech will now slow down when Yandere Vision is active.
- Previously, it was possible to speak to students in the middle of class. Now, students will tell you to hush and leave them alone if you try to speak to them while class is in session.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause students to be unable to pathfind towards destinations on the school’s second floor (primarily affected the Martial Arts Club).
- Fixed bug that would cause students to sit in midair if you told them to “Go Away” during a point in time when their schedule would cause them to sit in a chair.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to put on a school uniform while she was still bloody if she removed a bloody club uniform while at her locker.
- Telling a student to “Go Away” will no longer make them spend hours standing alone somewhere. They will now only “Go Away” for a maximum of 60 seconds.
- Spaced out the lines of text in the Police Investigation Sequence so that the lines of text are no longer intersecting.
- Students are no longer willing to perform favors for you if their next class begins in less than 30 minutes.
- Fixed bug that would cause Occult Club members to die with books in their hands.
- Removed strength value for a character who doesn’t fight back when attacked.
By the way, you guys, PLEASE keep this information in mind: https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/please-stop/ I’ve had to point dozens of people to that blog post over the past 2 days.