There was a really bad bug in the previous build that would cause the Police Investigation sequence to get caught in a never-ending loop. I believe that this bug is now fixed. If you can still find a way to make the Police Investigation sequence get stuck in a loop in this new build, please tell me exactly how to make it happen.
There are a handful of other bug fixes in this build, too. Scroll down past this beautiful illustration by ginkyoheart to see the list.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to get stuck at the Police Investigation sequence under specific circumstances that involved disposing of a weapon in the incinerator.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai’s body to clip into the environment if he was alarmed or surprised while sitting on the fountain.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai’s body to sink into the ground if he was alarmed during Low School Atmosphere.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to send an NPC to distract an NPC who was unconscious in a box.
- Fixed some typos in the Police Investigation sequence.
- Began to implement an “ambient music in clubs” feature, and started by putting some creepy ambiance in the Occult club.
Recently, I stated that I’d be making an important announcement soon. However, I want it to have its own separate blog post, so I won’t be making it today. I’m sorry for delaying it twice in a row. However, I can guarantee that the announcement will be posted tomorrow. Please come back on December 4th to hear the announcement.