To download the latest build, click here!
If that link doesn’t work, click here!
I said “within 24 hours”, and I kept my promise! (Even if it took me 23 hours and 55 minutes…)
As always, the best way to learn about the newest feature is to watch the latest YouTube video:
Scroll down for a complete list of every new feature in the build!
Framing For Murder
- The game now tracks whose blood is on a weapon.
- The game now tracks whose fingerprints are on a weapon.
- Added a new scripted event in which the student named “Kokona” will put her hands on a knife.
- Added the ability to wear gloves to prevent your fingerprints from touching a weapon (found in the Drama clubroom.)
- Added the ability to frame Kokona for murder by wearing gloves and committing murder using the knife that Kokona touched.
- Adjusted the “End-Of-Day Sequence” so that police keep track of which weapons were used to kill which students, and whose fingerprints are on which weapons.
- The game no longer cancels the End-Of-Day Sequence if Yandere-chan has kidnapped a girl, poisoned a girl, or staged a suicide.
Additions and Changes
- Modified the teacher AI so that teachers will now call the police if they find a pool of blood or a bloody weapon anywhere on school grounds.
- To remove a pair of gloves, hold down the “1” key (on keyboard) or hold “down” on the directional pad (on gamepad).
- Replaced the “Give Study Points” debug command with a “Max Out Seduction” debug command.
- Added a new debug command: Press the “\” key while in class to obtain many study points.
- Added an “ARRESTED” game over scenario in addition to HEARTBROKEN and EXPELLED.
- Added a sound effect when Yandere-chan stabs a Hero during a struggle.
- Replaced Oka Ruto’s previous hair model with a superior hair model.
- Added a voice clip that plays when Yandere-chan loses a struggle.
- Shifted the clubrooms around and replaced “Science” with “Art”.
- Added some props to the Cooking Clubroom. (Still incomplete.)
- Added some props to the Drama Clubroom. (Still incomplete.)
- Added a guidance counselor (who is not functional yet).
- Added music to the “Police Investigation” sequence.
- Furnished the guidance counselor’s room.
- Changed the “Task Complete” sound effect.
- Added a new cassette tape.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player’s animations to be screwed up if the player was holding an item (such as a mop or a bucket) while being attacked by a Heroic student.
- Fixed bug that would cause the occult girl’s “shy” animation to play on top of important animations (like witnessing murder, being killed, or committing suicide).
- Fixed bug that was causing a flower vase and insulting graffiti to float in the air near the boundary of the school instead of appearing on Kokona’s desk.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to remain stationary or spin in place instead of walking to the bathroom during her Thursday “Walk to bathroom” event.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to become unresponsive if Senpai was given a bald hairstyle and spotted Yandere-chan performing Yandere actions.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to get stuck in first-person mode if their camera was out while being attacked by a Heroic student.
- Fixed bug that would cause the prompt bar to remain onscreen after exciting the phone menu if the player used the “Pass Time” option.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to become unresponsive if the player paused the game immediately after the struggle minigame.
- Fixed bug that prevented a weapon from being marked as a murder weapon if it was used to kill during a struggle with a Heroic student.
- Fixed bug that was causing Kokona to become unable to reach her destination on the school rooftop when her reputation was low.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Kokona from noticing notes inside of her locker after a certain time in the day.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to enter first-person mode while pushing a girl off the school rooftop.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to make an NPC use the “Distract” command on a mind-broken student.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student’s status as “Dead” to persist even if the player reset the day.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to slide across the ground after discovering a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to drag a corpse while in first-person mode.
I have an important announcement to make, but I want to make sure that everyone sees it, so I’m going to say it in a separate blog post. Come back in about 25 hours to hear some important news!
By the way, this is still a HUGE problem, so please read that blog post if you haven’t already.