Yikes! There were some serious bugs in the previous build! Here’s a new build that addresses many of the problems that people have been reporting.
Scroll down to see a list of all the bug fixes!
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to go to class while a mind-broken student was committing murder, causing a bunch of other bugs to occur as a side-effect.
- Fixed bug that would cause your kidnapped victim’s school uniform to not be the uniform that the player selected for the school’s students to wear.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken student to attend class instead of permanently standing still and waiting for orders from her master.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes cause inactive parts of the game’s interface to appear in the background when using the tape player.
- Fixed incorrect text in the “Return to main menu” window when the window was accessed from Yandere-chan’s room.
- Fixed bug that would allos Yandere-chan to talk to Kokona while a mind-broken slave was heading to kill her.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to turn invisible at the title screen under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that was causing Yandere-chan’s reputation to not actually drop when she skipped school.
- Removed the “Tap the S key to lower prisoner’s sanity” debug command.
- Added new music to Yandere-chan’s room and basement.
I wish I had time to fix more bugs, but I’m going to need to pour 100% of my time into the Halloween update if I want to prepare it before October 31st.
Thank you very much for following the development of Yandere Simulator!
One last note: If you haven’t seen it already, please read this blog post!