A long-awaited feature has been added to the game! All of the animations are super rough placeholders, but I’m happy that I got everything to function properly!
Here’s a list of everything that is new in this build:
- Kidnapped victims are now tied to a chair instead of a pole.
- Kidnapped victims now look at you as you walk around the basement.
- Kidnapped victims now have an attribute called “Sanity”.
- Kidnapped victims now speak. Their speech depends on their current level of sanity.
- You can now interact with kidnapped victims.
- You can torture a kidnapped victim for 1, 8, 12, or 16 hours.
- You can now be “late” for school if you spend an hour torturing a kidnapped victim before school.
- After a kidnapped victim has 0 Sanity, you can bring them to school.
- If you hand a kidnapped victim a weapon, they will murder the purple-haired girl and then commit suicide.
- Fixed bug that would cause some NPCs to be unable to die during the “Cirno Mode” Easter Egg.
- Changed the “disable copyrighted music” button from “C” to “D”.
- Added a new cassette tape to the game.
I’m glad that I was able to get this feature out of the way! Now I can focus on the Halloween update. I have something very special planned. I hope that everyone will enjoy it!