There were some embarrassing bugs in the previous build (as usual) so I’ve prepared a new build with some fixes. I also found several ways to increase the framerate dramatically! I’m noticing a big improvement in the framerate, myself. Let me know if you get better performance out of this build!
As usual, scroll down past the awesome fan-art to read about what’s new in this build.
- Fixed bug that would screw up the subtitles of a cassette tape if the player pressed a directional button while simultaneously pressing “Play” on the tape recorder.
- Modified cloth physics / hair physics code so that physics are not active if that character is far away from the camera. This should improve the framerate.
- Modified the character animation code so that characters are not animating while they are not being rendered. This should improve the framerate.
- Fixed bug that would cause a weapon’s button prompt to appear to its side rather than above it, after the weapon was dropped.
- Fixed bug that would cause a girl’s textures to freak out if she was pushed off the school rooftop while in her gym uniform.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to disable the “Pass Time” feature on Yandere-chan’s phone at the wrong times.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the “Swap _____ for _____” text to appear above the knife on the school rooftop.
- Made some corrections/additions to the Student Info pages.
- Fixed bug that was causing errors during Titan Mode.
- Added orange and brown hair colors for Senpai.
Don’t worry, I’m aware that there are still more bugs that need to be fixed in the game. There may be more bug-fix updates in the next few days. (I just hope that the tricks I’m using to improve the framerate don’t result in any new bugs!)
I believe that the next “big” update should arrive on October 1st. (…Unless I spend the majority of the next 11 days fixing bugs, that is…)