To download the newest build, click here!
Another day, another bug-fix build! As always, scroll down for the list of bugs fixed.
- If you dump blood on the purple-haired girl, then let her see you covered in blood while she is also covered in blood, she will presume that you are a victim of a prank, and will not think less of you or give you a reputation penalty.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to talk to the purple-haired girl before her Monday Lunchtime event started, which would cause lots of bugs during the event.
- Fixed bug that would cause a bloody uniform to spawn behind Yandere-chan if the purple-haired girl was removing a bloody uniform while Yandere-chan was bloody.
- Fixed bug that would cause ragdolls to levitate in midair and spin wildly when dragged to the part of the rooftop where Yandere-chan can push a girl into a dumpster.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to dump a bucket of water off the school rooftop even when the chain-link fence was put up.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to rapidly move back and forth when attempting to grab a dumpster. (I hope.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to sometimes freeze when dipping a mop into a bucket of water. (I hope.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to not spawn any bloody footprints while on the school rooftop.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to drag a corpse and push a dumpster at the same time.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to drag a corpse that was inside of a dumpster.
- Turned down the volume of the bike music in the town.
I still have many more bugs to fix before I’ll begin adding more new features to the game. I sure do hope that the bugs go by quickly!