To download the newest build, click here!
Here comes another update that is not quite significant enough for a YouTube video, but it definitely worth describing with a blog post!
Once again, this update is mostly about fixing bugs. There are still tons of other bugs that I still need to fix, but I decided to submit a new build with several important bugs fixes. (After all, I really want to stop getting e-mails about these bugs…)
The biggest difference between this build and all previous builds is that the process for cleaning blood off of Yandere-chan’s body has changed.
New Process For Changing Yandere-chan’s Clothing
- Now, when Yandere-chan is bloody, her only option in front of a locker is to take off her bloody clothing and become nude.
- When Yandere-chan removes her bloody clothing, her nude body is still bloody. Yandere-chan must bathe in the shower room in order to clean the blood off of her body.
- After Yandere-chan has cleaned the blood off of her body, she is able to change into another uniform at her locker.
- When Yandere-chan removes a bloody school uniform, gym uniform, or swimsuit, it appears on the ground as a pickup that can be disposed of at the school incinerator.
If you’d like to see a list of all the other new additions in this build, scroll down past this beautiful illustration made by Riinabs, who specializes in very bloody and NSFW artwork!
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl to begin walking away from Yandere-chan in the middle of a conversation if a “go to event” flag was triggered while speaking to Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that would make the “Leave Note” button prompt appear at the purple-haired girl’s locker even if the player had not eavesdropped on the conversation about domestic violence.
- Fixed bug that would make the purple-haired girl forget that she had to use the toilet if Yandere-chan alarmed her while she was walking to the restroom.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl’s phone conversation to take place even if she was killed in the middle of the conversation.
- Fixed bug that would make non-interactive button prompts appear in the purple-haired girl’s locker.
- Yandere-chan’s swimsuit texture, gym uniform texture, and nude texture can now be modified in the same manner as the rest of her clothing.
With the number of bug reports I’m getting, it’s possible that I’ll spend the next 10 days fixing bugs instead of adding new features to the game. I really hope that I’ll be able to add a new elimination method to the game by September 1st, but it looks a little unlikely. We’ll just have to see how things turn out!