To download the newest build, click here!
Golly! There sure were a lot of bugs in the last two builds. I’m still working through all of them, but I decided to fix some of the most commonly-reported ones. Scroll down to see a list of all the latest fixes!
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to transform into a horrific nightmare-inducing Eldritch monstrosity if she changed clothing in the locker room while Hateful Mode was active.
- Too many people were accidentally hitting the “Skip to 6:00 PM” debug button, so that functionality is now only accessible through the Debug Menu accessed by pressing the “\” key.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to take out their phone camera while attacking a teacher, and view the “caught by teacher” cutscene from a first-person view.
- Fixed bug that would cause all of the button prompts above students’ heads to disappear if a student spotted a corpse while speaking to Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that would cause a teacher to freeze and never move if she witnessed a murder while a student was reporting a corpse/murder to her.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to talk to the purple-haired girl while she was wet, which caused a dozen other bugs.
- Made the “Hateful Mode” hairstyle accessible during normal gameplay by hitting the “H” key to switch hairstyles.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl to remain “Drownable” after being alarmed by Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “leftmost” dumpster to teleport when Yandere-chan tried to push or pull it.
- Fixed bug that would make students and Senpai turn bald during the “Spotted by Senpai” cut-scene.
- Improved Info-chan’s student portraits.
There are still many more bugs to fix; I just wanted to quickly put up a new build that doesn’t have some of these bugs. I’ll probably continue to update this blog post with further bug fixes over the course of this week.