Last Updated: July 7th, 12:00 AM
Although the 4th of July is an American holiday, Japan also celebrates several summertime holidays and festivals with fireworks displays.
Wouldn’t it be fun to wear a yukata, follow Senpai to a festival, and use the sound of exploding fireworks to mask the screams of a girl you’re murdering?
In any case, I’ve uploaded a new build with some bug fixes!
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to teleport to Senpai if a teacher spotted Yandere-chan in an incriminating state while guarding a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl to slide across the ground after witnessing murder if she witnessed murder during an event.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl’s animations to break if speeding up the game before she arrived at school on a Monday.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to freeze if Senpai and a teacher both observed Yandere-chan near a corpse simultaneously.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause characters’ eyes to point in opposite directions after witnessing murder.
- Fixed bug that would cause Pippi’s pathfinding to break after 4:00 PM.
- Changed Yandere-chan’s pantyhose into stockings.
Yes, that’s right, Yandere-chan no longer wears pantyhose. From now on, she will be wearing black stockings. The reason is because pantyhose would interfere with the various panties that the player can tell Yandere-chan to wear. So, she’s got to wear stockings from now on.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl’s Wednesday lunchtime event to glitch out if the player spoke to her and asked her to follow Yandere-chan before going to the rooftop, or if she witnessed Yandere-chan doing something suspicious in the middle of her event.
- Fixed bug that would cause the police timer to disappear if the purple-haired girl died of poison while it was displaying onscreen.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl’s lunchtime event to take place even if Senpai was not present.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to crash if Yandere-chan annoyed Senpai while trespassing in his classroom.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to become unresponsive if a teacher caught Yandere-chan misbehaving.
- Attempted a fix for the “Students don’t arrive at school, even if they were alive the previous day” bug.
- Added a Debug Menu accessed by pressing the “\” key. (This is the back-slash key, not the forward-slash key. It should be located beneath the Backspace key and above the Enter key.)
- Yes, that’s right, Yandere-chan no longer wears pantyhose. From now on, she will be wearing black stockings. The reason is because pantyhose would interfere with the various panties that the player can tell Yandere-chan to wear. So, she’s got to wear stockings from now on.
- Fixed bug that would cause button prompts to stop appearing over the purple-haired-girl and cyan-haired-girl, preventing interaction with them after their Monday lunchtime conversation event.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to tilt her body at extreme angles if she was noticed by Senpai while Senpai was at a different elevation than her.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired-girl to walk at super speeds if she was following Yandere-chan before an event occured.
- Fixed bug that would cause the lighting to dim at certain locations on the rooftop.
- Adjusted how much the – and + buttons change the speed of time.
- Replying to the avalanche of e-mails that I get every day was always a challenge, but now I believe I’m actually receiving e-mails at a faster rate than I can answer them. If you’ve e-mailed me anytime in the past 72 hours, I have absolutely no idea when you should expect a response, because it’s going to take me a really long time to get through all of this mail.
- I’ve gotten tons of bug reports, but I haven’t had a chance to read all of them yet, because I simply get way too many e-mails. Hopefully, sometime soon I can upload another build that fixes all of the other bugs that have been reported recently.
- I hate to say it, but it’s looking extremely likely that I might not be able to implement very much new content into the game on July 15th, because I now spend 90% of my time writing e-mails and 10% of my time writing code for the game.
- If you’re not reporting a bug, volunteering to help with the game, making a business proposal, or sharing fan art, please don’t e-mail me.
- If you’re a volunteer, make sure to visit the new Volunteer page!
Many people have advised me to get a secretary to filter my e-mails and answer dumb questions for me. I dislike the idea, because:
- I don’t want to babysit a secretary until they’re doing their job properly.
- I don’t want to risk the secretary responding to questions incorrectly and spreading misinformation.
- I don’t want to risk the secretary filtering my e-mails incorrectly and failing to send me important e-mails.
- I don’t want to risk the secretary being lazy and going through e-mails so slowly that I’m better off doing it myself.
- I don’t want to risk the secretary seeing spoilers or other confidential information and then talking about it on social media.
In other words, I only trust myself to handle the task of checking my e-mail and responding to questions / corresponding with volunteers. I don’t want to risk someone else screwing things up.